Monday, June 26, 2006

Chapter Three

Hat now had even more reason to miss his family back in New Jersey. After spending several days at home it was time for him to return to Virginia. Upon returning Hat decided that even though he liked working with the other subcontractors he wanted to be closer to his family so he decided he would move closer to home.
Hat began his quest and traveled north. One day, as he walked, he found what looked like an abandon computer factory. Hat decided to go inside and look around. He found lots of old useless junk but there were a few good pieces scattered around. Hat was then shocked to discover there was a Chinese man living in the old factory.
"Hello" he said. "My name is Hong John Silver. I used to have a nice job but then they layed me off. I wandered the country side until I found this old factory. I've been living here ever since. It would be great to get this place going again but I can't do it all by myself." Hat thought about this for a while and realized that this place was much closer to New Jersey. So Hong John Silver and Hat found another person named Mr. Wellington to help them. Hat, Hong John and Wellington became good friends. Their first task was to clean all the useless junk out of the factory. It took a long time but eventually they finished. They were very proud of themselves.
"OH NO!!" They realized that after all that cleaning, there wasn't enough equipment left to get the factory back up and running. "What will we do now?" they cried.
They were very sad. All that work for nothing. So they decided to open a helpdesk and provide tech support.

1 comment:

Dirkey said...

wow that red head is gooood looking... where can i get me some of that..